Cider and Horses - A photo shoot

 Hi! I hope everyone's having a good fall! Mine's been pretty good, but we just got our first snow. In October. Anyway, before it snowed the weather was really nice for a couple of days and I went outside to get some photos. I took Nellie and the horse out first, mostly because Ag horses are weirdly hard to carry. I had to hold Nellie and put the horse on my shoulder, which got some very weird looks from my neighbors.





I was trying to make it look like Nellie was offering the apple to the horse, but I showed it to one of my friends and she said it looked like the horse was going to attack Nellie, so go figure.

 


This one is probably my favorite. I love the angle. 

Well, that's all! Thank for reading and have a dollightful day!

Comments

  1. I didn’t know there were Ag horses. Cool! Any horse worth their salt would be happy to eat that apple, not attack Nellie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ag's first horse was Felicity's horse Penny, released in 1993! Since then ag has released lots more horses in every 18 inch doll line! I totally agree about Nellie and the horse!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts