Gingerbread Houses!

Hello and Merry Christmas! I hope everyone has been having a great start to the Christmas season! I know I have! I have been working on this post for a while now and so without further ado here is my entry for the Dollville Blog Gingerbread House Competition! 🎉🎉


This house was a blast to make! I used cardboard which I connected with hot glue and then painted the whole thing with acrylics and paint pens! Aided, of course with architecture advice from Nellie and random design ideas from Sam (Sam yelling from across the room "I Helped More than that!!" Nellie, also yelling "You did NOT!!") (Shouting continues for 5 minutes).  Anyway....... Thanks for reading and have a dollightful day!




Comments

  1. Your house turned out very lovely. Great job! Congratulations to you, Nellie, and Sam.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts