5 Worst AG Fashion Fails of 2023

Hello! I'm so glad you have decided to join me for a look back on new (old?) AG products from 2023, there were so many great outfits and collections released! Though there were some other not so great products.... Today I will be going through what, in my opinion, were the worst. (Note: These are my opinions. If you don't agree with them, please don't take it personally.) Let's start!

5. Kavi's Shining Star Pajamas 


The pajamas themselves are fine, quite cute really, but those are the most dipropionate slippers I have ever seen. 

4. Lila's Horseback Riding Outfit


It might have been okay if it wasn't for the coat.


3. August Phenomenal Peridot Outfit

This outfit makes me genuinely confused.

2. School-Day Style Outfit Set

The rest of the collection is fine, but this outfit just doesn't work. It honestly makes me a little sad.

1. Topped with a Bow Puffer Coat

You couldn't pay me to put this coat on my dolls. 

Well, I'm crossing my finger for less fails next year! Any fails I missed? Thanks for reading and have a dollightful day! 

Comments

  1. I don't mind Lila's jacket, but those boots are not suited for horseback riding. Also, I had never seen the school day style outfit before, and I wish I could have stayed ignorant. I feel as if a piece of my soul died when I looked at it. I am excited to see what they come up with for this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, you're definitely not actually going to ride any horses in that outfit!

      Delete
  2. I definitely agree with you on Lila's riding outfit and the puffer coat! Neither of those are my cup of tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally! Also, your new Kirsten is gorgeous! Such an amazing find!

      Delete
  3. YO WHAT EVEN WERE KAVI'S SLIPPERS??? I've never seen them before and I honestly have no idea what they were thinking, they don't even really match the pj's that well 'XD I feel like if the colors were a bit different than it wouldn't have been as bad, they are oddly proportioned though you're right. Anyway, love this post! It's such a fun idea!!!
    -Katie :)

    http://alldolldupbykat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh the school day style outfit deserved to be the worst. Eheh. What even are those lime green socks...?
    I loved this post, it was ruthless 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The ranking was really hard! I'm so glad you enjoyed!

      Delete
  5. This was a super fun post! The socks with sandals in the School Day Style outfit just don't work. Like, at all. I can't wait to see more ruthless rankings! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really don't! Lime green socks never look good.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts