Restoring and Customizing My New Doll- Part 1

 Hello! I'm crazy excited right now! I just got a used Julie doll this morning from shop good will (The online site)! I've been looking for a good doll on there for a while because I've been wanting to start making customs. One finally came along, though she needed some tlc!


This is her right after I got home from picking her up! I immediately jumped in to fixing her up. I decided to start by removing her wig. 


It went pretty well for my first time I think; In the end I did need plyers to get it off though!
Next, I deep cleaned her limbs with baking soda, water, and a magic eraser. She looks so much better now! Apart for the fact that she doesn't have a wig....
 

Her afterwards wearing one of the only doll hats I own.

 I'm still deciding between a couple of wigs and part 2 will come after I re-wig her! I also haven't chosen whether or not I'm going to change her name. hmm........... Anyway, Thanks for reading and have a dollightful day!



Comments

  1. That is so exciting! I can't wait to see how she turns out. I bet she'll be adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to share more pictures!

      Delete
  2. ooh nice job! can't wait to see the wig!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts